Lee J. Brodsky
Lee J. Brodsky is the Chief Executive Officer of BEB Capital, a privately held, multifaceted real estate company. Since its formation in 2013, Lee has led BEB to become an institutional-grade owner and operator of industrial assets along the East Coast. In addition to their industrial portfolio, BEB owns and manages numerous multifamily assets and development sites in New York City and the surrounding region.
Lee oversees the overall direction of BEB and spearheads strategic planning for the business including the execution and management of key partnerships. Under Lee’s leadership, BEB launched their lending division in March of 2020, a significant component to the firm’s growth since inception. He serves on the Investment Committee, which makes continuous contributions to drive BEB’s growing real estate and investment portfolio. In addition to his contributions on the investment side of the business, Lee leads all asset management related functions. Prior to joining BEB, Lee worked as a corporate real estate advisor at Newmark in its Manhattan headquarters.
Lee also maintains the following roles and responsibilities:
- Board Member at ALS Association, Greater NY Chapter
- Board Member at UJA Federation of NY, Emerging Leaders and Philanthropists
- Board Member at The Joseph Gurwin CCRC Development Board
- Board Member at Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- Young Presidents Organization – Metro Chapter
- Member of the Energeia Partnership
Lee holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Goizueta Business School at Emory University.