Lee J. Brodsky
Lee joined BEB Capital in September 2013. As Chief Executive Officer, Lee oversees the overall direction of the firm and spearheads strategic direction for the business including the execution and management of strategic partnerships. Lee serves on the investment committee, making continuous contributions to drive BEB Capital’s growing real estate and investment portfolio including innovative mixed use developments, parking facilities and restaurants surpassing over $340 million in assets all throughout the East Coast.
Lee also maintains the following roles and responsibilities:
- Board Member at ALS Association, Greater NY Chapter
- Board Member at UJA Federation of NY, Emerging Leaders and Philanthropists
- Board Member at The Joseph Gurwin CCRC Development Board
- Board Member at Alzheimer’s Foundation of America – Young Professionals
- Board Member at Sandata Technologies
Beyond his leadership at BEB Capital, Lee devoted over a decade to Newmark Grubb Knight Frank’s Manhattan headquarters, representing several notable corporations, law practices and accounting firms nationwide including Marcum LLP, Creative Artists Agency, Norton Rose Fulbright, Bank United, The Stripes Group and Eleven James.
Lee graduated from Goizueta Business School at Emory University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, concentrating in organizational management, consulting and real estate.